[DeTomaso] Dellorto 40 DLRAx4 Carburators, Linkage and Manifold

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Mon May 4 23:25:01 EDT 2009

Dellortos were the hot carb for VW fans many years ago. I had one on my Baja
bug and it worked most excellently as compared to the Solex and Webber that
I had tried before. The Dellorts were in my opinion much better made and
just flat made more power and torque and seemed to hold a tune better.

Paul