[DeTomaso] Haggarty Claim experience?

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon May 4 18:17:35 EDT 2009

-IF there is no underlying damage to the valance, fenders, etc.

I'd just buy a new air dam, have it painted and bolt it on.  I
wouldn't file for risk of increases in premiums.  Of course, it might
cost you the same either way.  But to me it doesn't look that bad, but
I'm a hick from Spokane.

Asa Jay