[DeTomaso] Remote oil filter setup

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon May 4 17:24:30 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/4/09 14 22 43, charlesmccall at gmail.com writes:

> Johnny Woods and Geoff Peters in the UK have already spoken for two of
> them; Stephane Bergeron in Paris has also taken two, and Charlie McCall is
> getting one but only with the proviso that I have to fly to Spain and help
> him install it. :>)
>
> ***Glad you read the fine print! ;-)
>

>>>Actually, I suspect that clause will be invoked for the London and Paris
installations too.

Mike (tough job but somebody's got to do it!)

2009 3 Free
CREDIT SCORES: See Your 3 Credit Scores from All 3 Bureaus FREE!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221797372x1201397989/aol?redir=https:%2F%2Fwww.fre
escore.com%2FOffers%2FStart%2FFreeCreditReportAndScore.aspx%3FID%3D91831F371
F138345B53A153F49D4D872%26siteid%3De927580bf7)