[DeTomaso] Remote oil filter setup

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon May 4 17:22:41 EDT 2009

We're working on designing a complete package for the Pantera; we've got six
or eight coolers, which I've dismantled and thoroughly cleaned out; Chris is
machining them to accept -10 fittings, replacing any tired seals, and then
pressure-testing them to ensure their intregity.  After the Reno event, my
car will serve as the guinea pig, and once the concept has been proven, a
complete kit will be offered up for those who want to follow suit.

Johnny Woods and Geoff Peters in the UK have already spoken for two of them;
Stephane Bergeron in Paris has also taken two, and Charlie McCall is getting
one but only with the proviso that I have to fly to Spain and help him
install it. :>)

***Glad you read the fine print! ;-)