[DeTomaso] Remote oil filter setup

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon May 4 15:56:02 EDT 2009

boyd,

Just for fun, you should do a little research on the ford pushrod
motors - you'll save yourself some grief.

Some things you will want to know:  how to tell the two different 351
motors from each other;  what is a cleveland, m motor????  what is the
difference in the two families of "big block" fords???? (when you say
"big block" everyone thinks one thing - from parts monkies to cam mfg.
- and its probably wrong.)
Finally, learn how to get parts for your Pantera!  If you ask for a
Pantera part you probably won't get squat (insert old parts man rant
here) but if you know to ask for a thermostat for a 1971 Mustang w/
cleveland motor you'll be happy.

just my opinion . . . .

David in Durango, more effing fords than you can shake a stick at.