[DeTomaso] Motorcraft Alternator Wiring Diagram

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Mon May 4 14:26:49 EDT 2009

If anyone has one handy, I could sure use it. I labelled all my wires
when I took it out, but my memory is fogging in ...

There are four posts on the alt.  I have correctly re-attached the large
black wire and the green wire.

I labelled a red wire on the alternator itself (a small post), but there
is an orange wire (from the harness) that is unaccounted for ... and the
only red wire I can see is (I believe) for the water temp sending unit.
Did I mistake the orange wire for red?

I also have a small (8") post-to-post wire (black) that I seem to have
not labelled.  Is this for the alt as well?

Thanks,
EA