[DeTomaso] Dellorto 40 DLRAx4 Carburators, Linkage and Manifold

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:26:56 EDT 2009

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270381874461&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT&viewitem=

 E-bay  item # 270381874461
These Dellorto Carbs and manifold are for sale on e-bay. They are listed as
for a 302 ford.
I .I have never heard of these carbs, They look like webers can anyone tell
me if they are any good?
2. Will this intake manifold fit a 351 Cleveland?
#. I really like the look of webers with velocity stacks but I am reluctant
to fork over the $3000 or so neccesary for the conversion. In the opinion of
anyone who knows something about these is this a suitable alternative? I am
currently running a Holley 650 on an edelbrock manifold. I don't need to get
anperfromance boost but I wouldn't want to reduce my performance. Any
opinions of people who know something about this set up would be welcome.
Thanks,
Boyd