[DeTomaso] 1972 detomaso pantera gumball3000

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Mon May 4 02:45:56 EDT 2009

Dear Pantera Owners,
We left Santa Monica, California on Saturday, May 2nd. The Pantera received
 a tremendous bon voyage.Mad Dawg Antenucci came  to send us off in style.

The car ran flawlessly from Santa Monica to  Las Vegas. She is in her
glory. We hit 115 mph and a Bugatti blew by us like we  were standing still. I
think he was doing 150 plus.

We arrived in Vegas and the headlights  shorted I think. Light buckets
suddenly are controlled by the high beam signal  switch. I sent out a message
and Ralph from Sedona,AZ came to our rescue. We  arrived in Sedona at about
6:30pm. At 7 pm we were at Ralph's house and he  retrofitted our car with a
temporary switch and new wiring from the fuse block  into the
switch.Alas....we have lights.

Without a/c the interior today hit 124  degrees at Hoover dam and then
cooled to 94 as we drove on the open  highway.

En route to Sedona we pulled into a rest  area and the car was unable to
get into reverse gear. A few minutes later I  received a call from Jim in
Santa Fe who told me he will have a look as it is a  small adjustment.

The Pantera owners we have met have been  spectacular and we surely
appreciate their help. I am shouting out a special  thank you to all involved in
seeing us through this  endeavor.

Tomorrow morning we are off to Santa Fe at  9am. I hope to meet more owners
along the way as we cross  the USA. The 135 cars in the gumball3000 are
amazing  vehicles.

Check out youtube  and _www.gumball3000.com_ (http://www.gumball3000.com)

Regards to all,
Robert and Justin  Levitt
Team Pantera  Racing
516-695-0854

PS..Come out and show your cars as we enter  Santa Fe,Houston,Dallas,New
orleans,Orlando,Miami
**************2009 3 Free CREDIT SCORES: See Your 3 Credit Scores from All
3 Bureaus FREE!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221797372x1201397989/aol?redir=https:%2F%2Fwww.freescore.com%2FOffers%2FStart%2FFreeCreditRepor
tAndScore.aspx%3FID%3D91831F371F138345B53A153F49D4D872%26siteid%3De927580bf7
)