[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 58, Issue 3-Tool Kit for Reno

Trevor Fougere trevor at fougere.com
Sun May 3 13:56:34 EDT 2009

Tell ya what got me to Vegas two years ago.

My cell phone and my AAA card.  Nothing beats arriving at your first Fun
Rally in the front seat of a tow truck!

At the hotel I found Brett Santos who brought a tool box ( despite not
having a car) with everything I needed except the willing assistance of
other owners which was also in plentiful supply.

The 650 mile drive home was vastly more pleasant.  Until the headlights
failed and it became a mad dash to the house running only sidelights against
impending darkness.

It was a tie. It was dark.  I was in the driveway. I didn't get popped by
Die Polizei (for once!)

Year two involved running through the dust and windstorm on the way to Vegas
with Larry Finch.  That's a whole other story.

Trevor