[DeTomaso] MANGUSTA BRIDGE RUBBER MOUINTS / Dick Ruzzin

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun May 3 01:32:18 EDT 2009

Aha!  I guess I should pay better attention to the SUBJECT line huh.
Sorry about that... I get to reading and just plain get immersed.

But my suspension is all done, new 7/8" sway bar installed in the back
with sphereballs and Energy Suspension Greaseable bushings.  Brakes
installed, new clutch slave line all waiting for brake fluid and
bleeding.  First I need to put the ZF back in though.  I might be able
to drive this Pantera before summer is out. :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA