[DeTomaso] Tool Kit for Reno

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org Pantera007 at provamo.com
Sat May 2 20:52:17 EDT 2009

I started this list long ago  (Decades?).  I don't think I ever finished
this webpage, so if you think of something (other than the kitchen sink...)

Let me know!

http://www.provamo.com/Members/TechInfo/TrunkInventory.asp

Chuck

Since this will be my first trip up to Reno and it IS getting pretty close,
I thought I'd start getting the basics together for the trip from the SF bay
area.  From your collective 5,000 or so years of experience, what are the
"must have" parts and tools that no Pantera owner should leave home without?

And yes, cell phone and extended tow AAA card are already packed!

brent
4328