[DeTomaso] BBORR engine fix

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri May 1 21:00:33 EDT 2009

I've seen them installed backwards - in my 428 FE for example.

My 351C was installed normal - both in the original block, my replacement
4-bolt, my other replacement 4-bolt, and when I installed it myself a month
ago.

I believe it was backwards in my 302 that I had in high school.

I ran a bead of locktite to help with sealing and retention.  I don't know
if it helps, but I did it anyway.