[DeTomaso] Desperate plea for clutch help

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Fri May 1 08:16:33 EDT 2009

There are 2 kinds of clutch stuck. One you can rock the car in gear, jerk it and it breaks loose. The other kind of clutch stuck is when the disc is frozen to the plate. When it breaks loose it destroy's the disc.  You got nothing to loose by kicking it while driving at low speed. Mine was seized and when it broke loose it looked like I hit a Goose with all the feathers (clutch fibre) 800$ later I had a ceterforce installed.  Bill 1362