[DeTomaso] BBORR engine failure clues

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 01:36:02 EDT 2009

John,

    A lot of companies are now making solid roller lifters with a internal oil circuit to the roller bearings.  It's suppose to help.  I think it's a fairly new development with most companies, other than Jesel lifters that have had it for years.  The lifter tech guy at Jesel also claims that a little bigger roller (that comes in larger dia lifters) makes a big difference.

Ken