[DeTomaso] engine question

Paul - Home thedrol at pobox.com
Tue Mar 31 18:37:55 EDT 2009

You can't tell if it is a 4 bolt block without dropping the pan.  The
same casting number is used for the 2 bolt and 4 bolt blocks.

As for the heads, based on the Edelbrock number I would guess that it
has 4V heads.  This is likely what the buyer is asking (4V vs 2V).
Though in reality the buyer should also be asking if the heads are
open-chamber or closed-chamber.

Paul