[DeTomaso] La Dolce Vita flyer on Newsletter - I want one poster sized!

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 11:05:11 EDT 2009

After a number of requests, I have placed the posters online in my POCA album for anyone to enjoy:
http://poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=4958

Note that these are NOT enlarged posters, but merely screen grabs of the current La Dolce
Vita homepage stitched together to create a poster. One version includes the event
sponsors, the other does not.  Feel free to take the included files to your local Kinko's to
have it enlarged and printed for a nice garage print.

Cheers!
Garth