[DeTomaso] stuff for pocono track event

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Sun Mar 29 18:01:38 EDT 2009

Awesome Boyd  - Can't wait to see you there!  I guarantee you'll have a
blast.  It's a great group of folks.  Buy a helmet because you'll get
addicted and come more often than you think.

We'd do the whole thing without the other insiginificant marques, if all you
slackers would get off your couch potato asses and drive those magnificent
cars like they were built to!

Oh Geeze, I'm sounding a bit like MadDaWg.

Be sure to take a ride with me,
Tony DiGiovanna
Jersey Panteras
Pocono CSD