[DeTomaso] stuff for pocono track event

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Mar 29 17:53:02 EDT 2009

Boyd,

Just as a suggestion, you might visit a local racer shop and just try on
some different size helmets.  This is what I did in order to get the
right size.  I actually purchased one, but it turned out to be M2005
rated, not SA2005 rated, so back it went.  I then ordered on line,
measured my head, looked up on their chart and it came out the same as
what I had tried on in the store.  I ordered and got one that fit nicely.

At least this way you'll know exactly what size to bum from somebody for
a few races.  :)  I believe I got mine from SafeRacer.com, a simple
G-Force SA2005 on sale for a couple hundred bucks.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA