[DeTomaso] La Dolce Vita flyer on Newsletter - I want one poster sized!

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 01:48:40 EDT 2009

Great idea Mike!  I grabbed some screen shots from the website home page (with the Pantera image of course) and put them together in a composite image to make my own poster. Actually, I made two of them: one with the complete home page, including media sponsors; the other without the sponsors. I've attached jpg files so you can easily see each one, as well as the photoshop files for enlargement (stripped for the rest of the list).  I imagine you could take these to your local Kinko's and they could print out a poster sized version and even mount it on poster board for you. At least that's what I plan to do.

If anyone else wants the images, email me off-list and I'll send them.

Let me know if you take these to your Kinkos/printer and they need something different.

Cheers!
Garth