[DeTomaso] Team Pantera Racing web site updates

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sun Mar 29 11:20:52 EDT 2009

Dawgy, you're right about AJ & the latest Team Pantera web site update. Asa deserves our many
accolades for all of his time & energy it takes to keep the site in its EXCELLENT condition. THANKS
AJ!! BTW, thanks for the heads up on "Guns" picture, hadn't noticed it before. Can you imagine the town
of Arnold if "The Pope", "Tommy Gun", "Godfather", you & I all showed up for the race? Think the town
would still be there when we left?? :^))

Bob (Rowdy) Radefeld
The 1st & still the only Team Pantera member in Kansas!