[DeTomaso] Fw: Clutch Issues

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Sun Mar 29 10:35:37 EDT 2009

Hi Dan,

You are not getting enough push on the pressure plate to release it if there is
only .005" of clearance. Start by making sure you are getting good travel on the
slave cyl then work your way back to the pressure plate making sure things are
right.

You should be able to move the clutch plate around by pushing it with a screw
driver when the peddle is down.

Larry - Cleveland

On Sat Mar 28  6:10 , "Dan Courtney"  sent:

bounces at realbig.com','','','')">detomaso-bounces at realbig.com]