[DeTomaso] eBay Alum Heads

Jim Ferrara tgr289 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 29 09:23:50 EDT 2009

Thanks, Mike. I also found all sorts of comments from ranging from OK to
junk. Nothing specific to the 351C, but I found this on what I think is a
302/351W which is a somewhat detailed write-up from a poster named Linc.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=565955&page=1

It will be interesting to see what Dan Jones comes up with.

Jim