[DeTomaso] Fw: Hatch Cover

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Sat Mar 28 22:02:44 EDT 2009

I just did the same thing.
I didn't paint the firewall. I just cleaned it and applied the Dynamayt
overtop. Unless you're going to powerwash the engine bay every week, I
would'nt worry about rustproofing under the sound barrier.
For the hatch, I just got some ~ 5/8" weatherstripping (foam with 2 sided
tape) and applied that around the lip of the hatch. Sealed up just fine.
Will