[DeTomaso] Vitaloni mirrors - Side Mount

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 21:49:46 EDT 2009

Looks are one thing ( I do think it looks good) but I bet it is is more
effective at providing a good rear view. Look at the Maserati Race car on
the La Dolce Vita Promo. I hate to keep repeating my self but you always see
Race cars with long skinny masts placing the mirrors further away from the
car.Boyd