[DeTomaso] Team Pantera Racing web site updates

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 17:11:39 EDT 2009

Thanks AJ!

I'm happy to see so many more of the List from not only from California or Texas but also the Midwest and "far-from-any-vendor" locations who are planning to attend ORR's this year or who have done so  in the past....

Mike Anderson from Indiana, Mike Trusty from Arkansas,  Crazy Dave Doddek and Paul "Chitown" Timko both of Illinios, and Frank "Godfather" Cirrincione of Tennessee, Russ Jocobson and Tom Pillar of Utah, or Gary Herrig of Seattle...and Bob "Rowdy" Radefield of Kansas, and Tom "Tommy Gun" Di Iulio and Dave "The Pope" Adin, both of Colorado, Greg Sullivan and Jim Demick of New Mexico, Rich Hoppe of Arizona..........all Texas, Nevada or Nebraska open road race veterans.

Chuck "Guns" Atkinson from Ohio is nearing completion of his race Pantera.....most of these guys have little or no extra help and are hundreds of miles from the closest vendor so they end up in many cases doing all or most of the work on their Pantera's (or Mangusta!) themselves....that impresses me more then anything else I can think of.

As as side note to "Rowdy".....Did you notice in 'Guns' photo of his Pantera that there is a big ass 1st Air Cav flag behind his Pantera?...
I can't imagine how it would be in Nebraska with BOTH of you Air Cav guys in the same room screaming AIR CAV over and over again while the Pope is telling sea stories and Tommy Gun and I are playing gladiator games!!  Come on now people....you know you miss being there too!   ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com