[DeTomaso] 4 - Choices of How do we use the $ 5 million in the TPR treasury?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 14:51:31 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/28/09 7:38:37 AM, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> A few of us patriots are planning to see what kind of specials they have on
> Barrett BM-107 .50 cal sniper rifles...I don't know what we would do with
> them.....

You'll develop your skinny shoulder & back   muscles- a Barrett Light-50
weighs 12 lbs with one (1.0) round in the chamber & a custom 12X scope. When I
'tried one out' a few years ago, the gun store owner said to be real sure you
want what you aim at. He pulled down on a Bighorn sheep across a canyon, and it
took him 1-1/2 days to reach the animal! But the meat was still good... J
Deryke