[DeTomaso] Registration car in calif

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 14:26:02 EDT 2009

 Are you saying the annual license fee was $800 in CA or the initial "sales tax" equivalent was?
If you mean the annual fee was then you are comparing apples to oranges-- the CA Historic Vehicle plate would be about the same.

And having a car registered in AZ is something I wouldn't recommend doing unless you actually have a residence there where you spend much of your time.?
There are laws in effect to prevent people from doing this and to try to get around them could get you in trouble-- I'm sure there are lots of judges who would be happy to fry your ass for fraud.? The State gets really mean when it finds people are withholding money it should be getting.

Just my opinion.