[DeTomaso] Pantera *and* Mangusta key fobs

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 10:59:35 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

In my search for leather key fobs for a friend in the UK (who asked me to
find him some in the USA), thanks to a friendly pointer from somebody on the
forum, I've found a mom-and-pop outfit in England that makes Pantera- and
Mangusta-specific key fobs!

www.classiccapsule.com

Here's a link to photos of each of them; they feature the De Tomaso logo, and
the factory "Pantera" or "Mangusta" script:

Cost is a very reasonable £4.99 each, plus postage.   As they are listed as a
single item here:

http://www.classiccapsule.com/de-tomaso-leather-keyring-pantera-mangusta-1161-
p.asp

Be sure to specify which type you want when ordering.

Cheers!