[DeTomaso] Fw: Death of Wayne Stevens

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Mar 27 19:05:24 EDT 2009

Friends are like angels, you do not have to see them to know they are there.

God Bless Wayn.

Larry - Cleveland

On Fri Mar 27 18:53 , michaelsavga at gmail.com sent:

>Wayne was really nice guy. About 18 months ago. He came to Savannah and I took him for a ride in 1660. He was like a little kid.
Our cars are very different.  The next day he and his family and friends came to a local cruise in to see me again. Always
supportive and always offered kind words over my posts.  Many of you do not. Realize how this forum connects people and becomes an
important thing in our lives. By definition we are a collection of rebels.   Here's a toast to Wayne. Proud to have called you a
friend. And all of you.   Michael Shortt