[DeTomaso] Vitaloni mirrors

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Thu Mar 26 22:18:51 EDT 2009

Got my Vitaloni mirrors from Boyd Casey today. They look great and He was
very good about shipping them to me in Canada. I highly recommend the
mirrors and Boyd to anyone else still trying to make up their mind on the
mirrors. Don't know if he still has any, but the price is quite attractive
for such nice mirrors.

Thanks Boyd

Barry

-

If anyone else is still interested I have some still available. I have also
found a way to ship pairs anywhere in the US as Priority NOT parcel Post
( 2 to 3 day delivery) for the parcel post price of $22.95.
These are the best mirrors out there and for POCA and LIST subscribers their
price is less the one third 33% of the vendors retail price.
All the mirror one third the cost!If anyone wants info or pictures
drop me an e-mail to Vitaloni4sale at gmail.com ( the offer to buy two pair
(
for those of you who want spares or want to join up with a friend, orders of
two pair are reduced  a further 10% ( two pair for $90.00) vs One mirror for
$80.00 at the retail vendor price!Thanks again Asa I know you will enjoy
them. It really is great to see who or what you have just passed ( or who is
coming up from behind or lurking in your blind spot. These mirrors ,
especially the passenger side have finally given me the opportunity to see
what or who was on the right side of my car without climbing into  the
passenger seat while driving!! No more need to be a contortionist to get
into a position so I could actually see what was being reflected in my side
view mirror., and I had authentic Vitaloni  "baby turbos" which are not the
worst out there and are very common as mirrors on Pantera's. Good luck and
safe driving. PS if you need anything else or have any problems with the
mirrors let me know. I will stand behind them 100%.
Boyd