[DeTomaso] Fw: Death of Wayne Stevens

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Thu Mar 26 18:07:56 EDT 2009

Sad indeed.  It is a big loss.

This was sent out a couple of weeks ago:

From: Wayne Stevens <lwstevens at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:40:13
To: [...]

This is Cheryl writing from Wayne's email.  I thought you all would like to know that Wayne is now at the Chesapeake Hospice House in Harwood, MD just south of Central Avenue on rt2.  They are very good with him.  4 weeks ago he had a blood clot in his lung and was up at Johns Hopkins after 2 weeks Johns Hopkins sent him to hospice.  He had a seizure 5 days ago and now is having difficulty breathing.  I'm afraid his time is short.  Visitors are welcome anytime.  Please let any of his friends know for me.  Thank you, Cheryl