[DeTomaso] POCA Fun Rally

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 26 15:41:56 EDT 2009

OK...

I just sent in my money for the Fun Rally! Tomorrow is the deadline for a discount for the Fun Rally! If you haven't sent your money do it tonight and save a few bucks!

Gas prices are down, Airline fairs are down! If you have been on the fence (like me) you have one more day for a discount 3/27/09

A lot of People worked hard on this event, lets show our appreciation! Lets make Reno 09 a great event!

I look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones in Reno!

Curt