[DeTomaso] California Historic Plates-BUT

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Thu Mar 26 13:12:35 EDT 2009

     I see they use the word "principally" as opposed to "exclusively" or
something similar.  Sounds like there is a little room for the occasional
cruise?  I haven't heard of anyone being cited for abuse of the plates?  And
how many cars that qualify for historic plates are going to be used as daily
drivers?  It is certainly worthwhile for everyone to know the restrictions
before applying for the plates.  I think that there are guys out there with
multiple cars that aren't aware of these plates and the money they could
save.

Art