[DeTomaso] We need some Pantera's & Mangusta's for SilverState

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 11:13:40 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/25/09 18 15 55, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> We're 56 days away from the Silver State Nevada Open Road Challenge (May
> 14-17) and only one Pantera is registered. I'll let you guess who is ready to
> go.

Well, clearly it's not you--because you sold your brakes to Stephane Bergeron
last fall, telling him that you'd deliver them when you installed your NEW
brakes in the spring before the ORR season began.

Since you haven't shipped the brakes to me yet for me to forward on to him,
that tells me you haven't installed your new ones, and that, in turn, means
you're NOT ready to go! :>)

Mike (drumming his fingers on the desk, waiting for the UPS truck to arrive
with your old brakes...)