[DeTomaso] Dianne Feinstein responding to Rod Kunishige's message

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Wed Mar 25 19:35:52 EDT 2009

Dianne left out the important part, "this is just one step in my
never-ending plan to legislate out any remaining pleasure or independance in
your pathetic life so you won't need any of that disposable income and we
can take it and redestribute it to someone who we think needs it more than
you, like a government program admistration team.   Oh yeah, I mean clean
the air."