[DeTomaso] NPC: CA is out of control!!!

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 17:05:46 EDT 2009

If they can make/keep the immigrants from Mexico poor and voting for government handouts, it will never get better.  If the folks from Mexico become prosperous and want to keep what they earn from their hard work, the revolution will come.

It is somewhat humorous that the politicians who rely on votes from the poor have a vested interest in keeping them poor.

Ken