[DeTomaso] NPC: CA is out of control!!!

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:14:55 EDT 2009

Grouchy old man wrote:
 I like the MF plan . . . if in doubt: PANIC.

Well thank you, it's always worked for me...just good ol' overreacting works too. When will the CA backlash begin?

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black (!) flag, and begin slitting throats."

 H.L. Menckin

Other than the coincidental connection to Islam, I've always liked that thought.  Let the freakout begin.

Michael

Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa