[DeTomaso] Dianne Feinstein responding to Rod Kunishige's message

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:36:10 EDT 2009

Beside the fact that the response was a form letter...

Yes I guess we should all panic...not for just our own automotive needs, but for the fact that this is one more political game play

that will cost time, money, accomplish absolutely nothing of real value except make a few misguided souls feel like they have fixed

the world.  We're having this conversation now because nobody said anything long ago.  It's amazing what a few loud voices can accomplish.  It seems common sense and a desire for the greater good must soften people's voices.  Panic?  Why not?  It seems like an appropriate thing to do when the ship is sinking.

Michael

Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa...Big Bend ORR in a month...4 Panteras and a GT40.

Support the ban on assault rifles, baseball bats, kitchen knives with black handles, quiet cars, accurate news..........gotta go back to work now.