[DeTomaso] REPRODUCTION PAINT STICKER

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 22:55:22 EDT 2009

All,

I am in discussion with an eBay seller who deals in reproduction Alfa Romeo stickers, labels, etc.

He has many varieties of OEM paint stickers for Alfa, and they are close cousins to the stickers

originally placed on our Panteras.

I expect him to contact me soon with his proposal for a near-correct Pantera sticker. They may appear
pretty close to OEM, but they will be vinyl, not foil. And he cannot emboss the paint codes as they
were originally done.

His items are described by him as this:

What my decals really are:

I take silver mirror vinyl and layer that with printed clear and then
over again with another type clear.
They look quite authentic and more
durable than the originals....but these decals originally were really
some sort of thin adhesive back foil with printed clear overlaid. ??

His pricing is a very reasonable $8.00 each.

Please view some photos at the new POCA site with this link:

I'd like to get an idea of who would be interested in this item.

I'll be fine-tuning the offering, but purchase will be from him through eBay.

Larry