[DeTomaso] Banjo Fitting Washers and More

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 13:54:47 EDT 2009

Brent,

I have my front calipers apart. The OEM washers in mine are  copper.

The banjo fitting has two copper washers with a 10mm  ID,a 15  mm OD, and a
1mm thickness.

Copper  crush washers can be recylced by heating them red hot  with a propane
torch and letting them air cool. Clean them up with a wire brush  and they
are good for reuse.

The 7/16 inch ID (11.1mm) washers at
_http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=3241_
(http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productselection.asp?Product=3241)  should  work fine. Neither the ID, OD, or thickness are
critical in this  application.

If you prefer, I have some 10mmID, 15.9mmOD, 1.7mm thick copper  washers
which fit. Give me your address and how many you need and I'll mail  them to you
....... FREE! Can you beat that?

BTW, I also have brake fluid proof O-rings which seal the two sides  of the
front OEM calipers. If anybody needs these O-rings, send my your  address.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under