[DeTomaso] need info on Hotel for RENO Rally

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Tue Mar 24 12:16:13 EDT 2009

The towers are basically the same.  I think there are some differences in the room décor, but the only real difference is that there is a bit of a walk or tram ride from the Sky tower.  There is a $10 difference in price, so pick what's more important to you. :->)

The description of the site is here:
http://www.poca.com/index.php/fr/hot