[DeTomaso] Vitaloni Mirrors Too!

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 19:42:37 EDT 2009

I have seen some with the Ferrari"Prancing Horse" sticker in place of the
Sticker that comes on these. If someone were to feel creative they could
reproduce the Pantera LOGO and by printing it on high grade vinyl with a
computer printer I bet you could come up with a very cool Pantera custom
mirror .There are lots of vinyl stickers that car dealers use to place their
names on cars that last for years in all sorts of weather. Considering that
most Panteras never see rain it shouldn't be too difficult to come up with
something that would hold up.Boyd