[DeTomaso] Vitaloni Mirrors Too!

Beverly Radefeld bev at dodgecarroll.com
Mon Mar 23 17:06:18 EDT 2009

Trevor,
 I installed my mirrors I got this weekend & ran in to the same problem on the drivers' side rubber boot
as you did. My car is no trailer queen but I couldn't stand the idea or looks of some of the mounting hardware showing under the inside edges of the boot. I ended up lifting up the rubber corner & putting a couple of drops of Super Glue Gel on the plastic base & then pulling the rubber boot back down where it should be & holding it there for a couple of minutes with finger pressure. Volia! - worked so good I did it to the front corner too. This should not create any problem if I ever need to take the mirror off as the rubber is only stuck to the plastic base. Give it a try. BTW, I agree with you that the nice little stickers on the mirrors probably won't last longer than a paper shirt in a bear fight!

Bob