[DeTomaso] GTS paint

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 23 17:02:45 EDT 2009

All,

I'm emailing the list again because I'm out of ideas and time is running
short.  My US GTS is in the paint booth.  The shop was able to match the
silver from the flares that came off the car (new ones are going back on),
but didn't match the black before removing it all, not realizing the codes
were no longer valid.  Roland was kind of enough to make an inquiry with
contacts in Italy, but they have not responded yet.

If anyone out there has a modern code for GTS black I'm in dire need.  I'm
ready to beg (and pay) someone with a GTS to drive it to an automotive paint
shop with the gadget that reads the paint and comes up with a code.

Thanks.

Richard