[DeTomaso] Vitaloni Mirrors and Track Cars

Forest Majors oldveloce at comcast.net
Mon Mar 23 11:02:21 EDT 2009

If you track your Pantera then you really need to purchase a set of Vitaloni
Mirrors from Boyd. I don't know if Boyd still has access to those mirrors -
I got in on the second wave. Mark Skwarek bought two sets for his race cars.
They keep the Italian look but provide a much better view than the baby
turbos - and with the extended view on the passengers side you can actually
see when to pull back in after you pass someone. Not only do they function
well they look great - and even if you do not race your Pantera it will at
least look like a real race car with those mirrors!

I have to say that Boyd was also a pleasure to deal with - and definitely a
good guy for putting this deal together for us.

Forest - Still Hanging in Hadlyme