[DeTomaso] Fw: NPC - electric motors

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 23 06:48:52 EDT 2009

Thanks.

I don't remember plugging in the chiller.  We didn't need to run it.  Even
if we plugged it in, it probably wouldn't have come on.  It was pretty cool
the week after the hurricane.

The pump ran for several hours, though.  If I can find the meters locally
(and not for $100+), I'll check the motor.  Otherwise, I'll just replace it
and keep the other as a spare.