[DeTomaso] GTS "mini "air dam

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 00:44:14 EDT 2009

In a message dated 3/22/09 21 15 15, rfmccall at comcast.net writes:

> Does anyone have a recommendation for a GTS mini airdam that actually fits?
> I have one on my car
> from Hall and the fit is horrendous!

The originals weren't great.   I got mine from Dennis Quella and it fit
perfectly.   It was lost (actually 'borrowed' while the car was apart and replaced
with a Hall spoiler), and the new one fit so-so.

I vastly preferred the one from PPC in Colorado.   It was made of ABS instead
of fiberglass, so it had a certain amount of flexibility.   If you scraped it
on a driveway, it would probably survive.   The Hall spoiler would probably
shatter like crystal. :<(

Mike (trying to avoid driveways...)