[DeTomaso] 72 Pre L for sale

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Sun Mar 22 11:37:18 EDT 2009

A good friend and fellow Cat owner has recently passed and his widow has asked that I assist with the sale of the car. It is an original Florida car and is rust free. Candy red narrow-bodied car with a nice 450hp(?) Cleve, detailed engine bay with 180's. Front mounted AC and all the suspension goodies. There is a 2 1/2" binder filled with receipts. A stupid amount of money was spent on this car.
It's a truley beautiful car with no surprises. I think a couple of years ago it would've went for $55k but I think a reasonable price would be $45K (USD).
I'll be getting detailed pics in the next few days. Please contact me if you're serious about buying a real nice Pantera.
Will D