[DeTomaso] Honolulu/El Paso Panteras?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 20:53:00 EDT 2009

Hey dudes,

I'm hitting the road again tomorrow, once again going to the burning sands.

However, instead of going to Iraq or Afghanistan like usual, this time I'm
going to Honolulu, Kauai and El Paso, TX.

Much nicer sand.   Well, maybe not El Paso...:>)

Anyway, if anybody is out there and wants to get together, let me know.   My
cel is (707) 628-3317.   Mad Dog--you still out there?

I should be in Honolulu tomorrow night, and after that, it's anybody's guess.
  Although I'm currently scheduled to spend the night in Honolulu twice, and
El Paso twice, the airplane has a mind of its own, and it may very well decide
that it wants to camp out somewhere for a few days with a fuel leak or a
blown hydraulic system or an engine fire or whatever, so that schedule is mostly a
well-developed fantasy than an accurate prediction of what will actually
happen. :>)