[DeTomaso] New Castrol GT LMA Brake Fuid

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 15:27:07 EDT 2009

 My comment was based on the fact that according to bobistheoilguy.com even "full synthetic" oils are only partially made up of synthesized molecules.
How do the molecules in synthetic brake fluid differ from non-synthetic?
In synthetic oil the advantage is that they are all more similar in length than in non-synthetic.? Is this the case in brake fluid, too??

Why is LMA fluid less hydrophillic than DOT 3 fluid?
Anyone know?